28 February, 2009

Open house day

I get up at 9.15 today and I have to hurry because our open house day take place today. My father and I go by car to Zwoenitz. There was a lot to see, hear and taste at this day! Besides, I have the task to write an article about our open house day. I visit every room and see what the project participants have done the last three days. Some pupils present the Russian cuisine and I try "Kwass". This drink looks a bit like cola (there is light and dark "Kwass") but tastes completely different. It isn't so sweet like the American drink and is made from bread and raisins. I go after this nice experience to a project which deals with our senses. My civics teacher recommends me reaching into a certain box and guessing what it is. The box contains a woolly thing and I say to my teacher: "Is it a dead animal?" She says: "No, it is not so bad!" I have a look and see that the thing I have touched the whole time is a rabbit paw. Yuck!! I wash my hands at once and go. At 1.30pm I am at home again. For lunch, my big sister has cooked spaghetti. After I have enjoyed my lunch I wash the dishes because I don't want that my sister has to do it. Besides, I empty our dust bins. Have a look at our exemplary German waste separation! My sister and I go to the supermarket at 2.30 pm. As we come home, my mother has returned from work. I begin to do my maths homework and at 4.00 pm we caffeinate. Then I continue to do my difficult homework. At 7.30 pm we have supper and it's great that my sister who isn't normally here can be with us. There's a lot to do in a household! Now, we empty our dishwasher. I write posts this evening (time flies!) and go to bed at 1.15 am. The morning is coming already again :)!

Photos:
1st: A cat visits the open house day.
2nd: A skeleton in front of the biologie room welcomes our guests.
3rd: I wash the dishes.
4th: My lunch.
5th: The German waste separation system



No comments:

Post a Comment