26 February, 2009

Hello,

I get up this morning at 6.20 am and I am more awake than yesterday. I set out for going to the bus stop at 6.48 am. The bus is often crowded with pupils but Karl, my classmate saves me a seat. At 7o' clock the bus arrives at our school. Mostly, I go then to our school library. I am very relaxed because we have project activities today. My first task is to begin to write this blog. After that, I write some e- mails. Then, I complete my posts and write a caption for our wall paper which we display at our open house day on Saturday. I take some photos of the activities from other groups and go home at 12.00 pm. Rebekka's mother gives us a lift. I read the newspaper and write an article about a play of our theatre group for the school magazine. In the afternoon, the painter comes and tells me how to design my new room.
We eat supper together at 7.30 pm. I help in the kittchen and clean the floor in the second floor of our house. After that, I watch TV and go to bed at 11.00 pm (very late today, I think I will yawn a lot tomorrow!)

Photos:
1st: View from our project room. Bad weather today!
2nd: Our school magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment