01 March, 2009

I get up today at 11.00 am . This is very late and I know: The early bird catches the worm. I like going to bed late. The later it is, the livelier I am. I eat a roll but I don't spend much time at having breakfast. I read the newspaper while my sisters cooks. This isn't polite but she soothes my conscience. Today we have stuffed cabbage leavess for lunch. I don't eat this!!! We tidy up the kittchen after we have eaten (I just eat a potatoe) and I enjoy the time with my sister because she'll go to Bavaria today again. She shows me an article in a magazine which talks about the pessimism in this time (Financial crises). The author demanded more satisfaction and confidence. The right article for me! I do my homework and it is 4:00 pm soon. We eat a fancy cake which my mother has baked. I hoover my sister's room because I don't want that she has to do it. We say good bye to her and wish her all the best. After we have dinner, my mother and my father clear the table. I write a post and pack my bag. At 11.15 pm, I fall asleep.
Photos:
1st: The roll I eat every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment