25 February, 2009

This is the first time I write my lifestyle diary. I will write one post per day.

I am tired this morning but I am motived because our project activities start today. My bus is late today and so I have enough time to walk to the bus stop. I am at school at 7.20. This is a bit late today. I go to room 405- our project room. Mrs Mulcahy explains us at first how to make a webblog. This takes much time. Rico and I choose after that the best from a huge amount of photos for our wallpaper. The others produced films. At lunchtime, we finish our work and we could go home. My father gives Cindy and me a lift. We have to wait ca.30 minutes. As I arrive at home, I have lunch with my parents. We have eaten "Quarkkeulchen", a German dish which is made from cooked potatoes and curd. Delicious!!! After lunch, I read a book for my term paper in English which is called "Generation doof". It deals with the young German generation which doesn't know anything and doesn't want to learn anything. At 16:00 we caffeinate. My sisters proposes me to go shopping. We are at home for dinner. I eat as ever bread and (soft) cheese. My sister wash the dishes and I wipe them. Then,I watch a little bit TV and I am annoyed about the stupid TV programme. I go to bed at circa 10:30 pm.

Photos:
1st: An old computer ("Robotron",from 1987) which will be displayed at our open house day.
2nd: "Quarkkeulchen"
3rd: A class room is renovated at our project activities.



No comments:

Post a Comment